Exploring The Power Of OCR and Navigational Apps
Hello, and thank you for joining us for the 53rd episode of the ANATAD Podcast and the team would like to wish Google a very happy birthday!In the NewsGoogle celebrates its birthday in some countries with store dealsGoogle confirms September 30 launch...
In the News
- Google celebrates its birthday in some countries with store deals
- Google confirms September 30 launch for Pixel 5, Chromecast, new Nest speaker
- GALAXY S20 FE 5G
- we demoed the Envision app both on iOS and Android, and discussed its features.
- While doing so, we discussed features of Envision and other OCR apps to talk about how we personally use them, which apps we use and how we feel these apps ought to improve in the future.
- Marco and Nimer discussed their use of the vOICe sensory substitution app and the team urge anyone that has not tried this app to give it a go and to persevere with it for a prolonged period of time, not just for a day or two and we think you will agree with us as to how powerful an app it truly is. You can download it from the Playstore and you can learn more on the SeeingWithSound website.
Support the Blind Tech Guys by buying us a coffee If you are enjoying the content, we ask that you consider supporting the podcast by buying us a coffee. You can join either as a supporter, or as a member. Your contribution will go towards paying for our monthly podcast provider costs, as well as our live streaming platform.
Get in Touch
The Blind Tech Guys would certainly appreciate hearing from you. Do you have a tip for our listeners? A question you would like to ask? A comment about something covered on the show? We would love to hear from you! To get in touch, complete the feedback form at the bottom, and we will read your feedback on the next episode of the podcast. If you would prefer that we not do so, please let us know. If you'd prefer to not complete the form, email us instead.
Why not join our mailing list? You can interact with the community, ask your questions, and talk tech 24 hours a day. Simply send a blank email to email@example.com
Check out our social channels for more updates from the Blind Tech Guys! You can find and interact with us at the following:
© 2021 Blind Tech Guys