Flashing A Pixel Device And How To Best Use The vOICe App
Welcome everyone, to the 57th episode of the Blind Tech Guys. As always, it is awesome to have you all with us, and we appreciate you tuning in each and every week. What’s new in the newsGoogle Is Prepping Messages For Web With Google Fi FeaturesData...
- Google Is Prepping Messages For Web With Google Fi Features
- Data Collection – The ORBIT (Object Recognition for Blind Image Training) Dataset
- Interesting Early Pixel 5 Issues
- You can finally mute conversations forever on WhatsApp
Main Part Of Today's Podcast
- Follow these instructions to prepare your device, computer, and to learn how to flash.
- Use this link to flash your Pixel back to the latest release.
- Install custom ROMs and GSIs on Samsung Galaxy devices without TWRP
- How To Install Custom ROM on Android
- You can access the tutorial, learn about the developer, and find other platforms where you can use the vOICe. Visit the SeeingWithSound website to learn more about the vOICe.
- Download the voICe from Google Play
- Use the vOICe from a web browser from an iPhone or most other devices
To conclude this week's podcast, we had several emails which we went through and hopefully provided the answers you were seeking. The team would like to thank everyone that submits feedback and queries each and every week.
- To get in touch, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to support the show, please share this podcast, and subscribe using your favourite podcatcher. Links can be found at the Blind Tech Guys website.
- We can also be found on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
Support the Blind Tech Guys by buying us a coffee If you are enjoying the content, we ask that you consider supporting the podcast by buying us a coffee. You can join either as a supporter, or as a member. Your contribution will go towards paying for our monthly podcast provider costs, as well as our live streaming platform.
Get in Touch
The Blind Tech Guys would certainly appreciate hearing from you. Do you have a tip for our listeners? A question you would like to ask? A comment about something covered on the show? We would love to hear from you! To get in touch, complete the feedback form at the bottom, and we will read your feedback on the next episode of the podcast. If you would prefer that we not do so, please let us know. If you'd prefer to not complete the form, email us instead.
Why not join our mailing list? You can interact with the community, ask your questions, and talk tech 24 hours a day. Simply send a blank email to email@example.com
Check out our social channels for more updates from the Blind Tech Guys! You can find and interact with us at the following:
© 2021 Blind Tech Guys