A Window Into Windows
On this episode of the pod, Nimer demonstrated how one can go about setting up Windows 10 from scratch by using Windows Narrator, Marco demonstrated using Unigram with Jaws For Windows on a Windows PC and Kirt ran us through Windows task manager.
Welcome to episode 73 of the Blind Tech Guys. We appreciate you taking time out of your day to listen and we trust you will enjoy the latest episode of the pod. Happy Valentine’s Day, and happy Chinese New Year.
- Nimer recorded a demo of setting up Windows on a new computer.
- The team discusses changes they make to Windows after set-up, to make a computer better to use, and Nimer demonstrates some of those setting changes.
- As a follow-up from last week, Marco demonstrates Unigram.
Did you know??
The task manager is a powerful tool for maintaining your computer.
- Kirt demonstrates the Windows task manager.
We did not have any listener emails this week, however we look forward to your comments in future. You can either fill out our feedback form on the site, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Consider a Donation
Did you know that we pay more than $50/month to bring this content to you?
- If you enjoy and value our content, please consider donating. Any contribution, no matter how small, helps us give you more app demos, device reviews, and tips to help you make the most of your technology.
- please share our podcast with your friends, and let app developers know that you heard a demo of their app on our podcast by tagging them on Twitter.
Thank you for your support, and for your listenership!
Get in Touch
To get in touch, you can fill out the contact form on our website. Alternatively our direct email is email@example.com
- You can also join our mailing list by sending a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can find and interact with us at the following:
Support the Blind Tech Guys by buying us a coffee If you are enjoying the content, we ask that you consider supporting the podcast by buying us a coffee. You can join either as a supporter, or as a member. Your contribution will go towards paying for our monthly podcast provider costs, as well as our live streaming platform.
Get in Touch
The Blind Tech Guys would certainly appreciate hearing from you. Do you have a tip for our listeners? A question you would like to ask? A comment about something covered on the show? We would love to hear from you! To get in touch, complete the feedback form at the bottom, and we will read your feedback on the next episode of the podcast. If you would prefer that we not do so, please let us know. If you'd prefer to not complete the form, email us instead.
Why not join our mailing list? You can interact with the community, ask your questions, and talk tech 24 hours a day. Simply send a blank email to email@example.com
Check out our social channels for more updates from the Blind Tech Guys! You can find and interact with us at the following:
© 2021 Blind Tech Guys