Dolphin, The Right Of Reply
On this episode, Neill from Dolphin Access responds to our critique of their screenreader, Thomas reviews how accessible Netflix is on both Android and iPhone and Kirt demonstrates voiceover command settings, a powerful feature for iPhone customization.
Welcome to episode 77 of the Blind Tech Guys. We trust you will enjoy the latest episode of the pod. Thank you to all listeners, and to Louis from California for the generous donation.
What’s New In The News
Neill from Dolphin Access provides a demo of Dolphin screen reader.
App of the Week
Thomas demonstrates Netflix on Android and iOS.
Did you know??
Kirt demonstrates voiceover command settings, a powerful feature for iPhone customization.
We had a heap of listener emails this week, and the team thanks you all for taking the time to get in touch.
Consider a Donation
Did you know that we pay more than $50/month to bring this content to you?
- If you enjoy and value our content, please consider donating. Any contribution, no matter how small, helps us give you more app demos, device reviews, and tips to help you make the most of your technology.
- You can either make a one-time, individual donation as a guest, or you can donate monthly using our various tiers.
- If you are an individual or business and wish to sponsor the podcast, and would like for us to advertise your business or social channels in return, please get in touch, or check out our donation page for the relevant option.
please consider sharing our podcast with your friends, and let app developers know that you heard a demo of their app on our podcast by tagging them on Twitter.
We thank you for your support, and for your listenership!
Get in Touch
To get in touch, you can fill out the contact form on our website. Alternatively our direct email is email@example.com
- You can also join our mailing list by sending a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can find and interact with us at the following:
Support the Blind Tech Guys by buying us a coffee If you are enjoying the content, we ask that you consider supporting the podcast by buying us a coffee. You can join either as a supporter, or as a member. Your contribution will go towards paying for our monthly podcast provider costs, as well as our live streaming platform.
Get in Touch
The Blind Tech Guys would certainly appreciate hearing from you. Do you have a tip for our listeners? A question you would like to ask? A comment about something covered on the show? We would love to hear from you! To get in touch, complete the feedback form at the bottom, and we will read your feedback on the next episode of the podcast. If you would prefer that we not do so, please let us know. If you'd prefer to not complete the form, email us instead.
Why not join our mailing list? You can interact with the community, ask your questions, and talk tech 24 hours a day. Simply send a blank email to email@example.com
Check out our social channels for more updates from the Blind Tech Guys! You can find and interact with us at the following:
© 2021 Blind Tech Guys