Digital Accessibility And Why It Actually Matters
On this episode of the pod, we sat down with a number of accessibility specialists and continued our series on digital accessibility and showcased why it is so important to continually advocate towards making our world truly accessible, from computers and websites to banking apps and touch screen products.
- If you enjoy and value our content, please consider buying us a coffee. Any contribution, no matter how small, helps us give you more app demos, device reviews, and tips to help you make the most of your technology.
- You can either make a one-time supporter donation, or you can become a Blind Tech Guys member with an ongoing monthly or yearly contribution.
- If you are an individual or business and wish to sponsor the podcast and would like for us to advertise your business or social channels, please get in touch with us via email.
- To get in touch, you can fill out the contact form on our website. Alternatively, our direct email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also join our mailing list by sending a blank email to email@example.com
Support the Blind Tech Guys by buying us a coffee If you are enjoying the content, we ask that you consider supporting the podcast by buying us a coffee. You can join either as a supporter, or as a member. Your contribution will go towards paying for our monthly podcast provider costs, as well as our live streaming platform.
Get in Touch
The Blind Tech Guys would certainly appreciate hearing from you. Do you have a tip for our listeners? A question you would like to ask? A comment about something covered on the show? We would love to hear from you! To get in touch, complete the feedback form at the bottom, and we will read your feedback on the next episode of the podcast. If you would prefer that we not do so, please let us know. If you'd prefer to not complete the form, email us instead.
Why not join our mailing list? You can interact with the community, ask your questions, and talk tech 24 hours a day. Simply send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our social channels for more updates from the Blind Tech Guys! You can find and interact with us at the following:
© 2021 Blind Tech Guys